Ormiston Academies Trust is a not-for-profit multi-academy sponsor with a family of primary and secondary academies across England. It believes that every academy and community is unique, so does not impose a ‘one size fits all’ approach to teaching and learning.
OAT academies are encouraged to respond to the needs of their students and their community. OAT supports its academies to share good practice and is committed to giving their staff increased opportunities for professional development.
Ormiston provides a balance of focused support and challenge when required, but also a sufficient degree of autonomy to allow the academy to develop its unique offer.
All OAT academies share the same aspiration to make a difference to their local communities and provide students with the best start in life through wide range of academic and enrichment opportunities. OAT aims to be the academy Trust that makes the biggest difference to students and has created an enrichment charter to demonstrate its commitment.
As an OAT Academy – Ormiston Meridian Academy
- Shares its talents and best ideas with others in the network
- Collaborates with other OAT academies
- Improves results with the help of a dedicated school improvement team
- Is not alone when Ofsted visits
- Has access to good value for money expertise including marketing, communications, finance, ICT and HR services
- Retains its unique personality
- Works together with OAT to invest in the future of education
Find out more about OAT: Ormiston Academies Trust
Scheme of Delegation: OAT Scheme of Delegation and Governance Charter
OAT annual report and audited accounts: OAT documents and policies
Articles of Association: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/
Memorandum of Association: Memorandum and Articles of Association
Charity Trustees and Members: Board of Trustees
Funding Agreement: Education Funding Agreement (EFA) Master Funding Agreement