Required for immediate start
Hourly Rate: £8.25 + holiday pay = £9.24
Ormiston Meridian Academy is seeking to increase our team of casual Exam Invigilators to cover the exam periods throughout the academic year. You will assist with the efficient administration and invigilation of internal and external practical, onscreen and written examinations for our students.
The post is on a casual basis. Examinations do not take place on every day of the examination period. The length of the sessions will vary according to the length of the examination, and the number of invigilators required for a session will vary according to the number of candidates sitting an examination. You will be playing a vital role in supporting the academy by providing important support to our students
Experience is not required, as training will be provided, although applicants will be asked to declare if they have invigilated previously and whether they have any current maladministration/malpractice sanctions applied to them.
An ideal candidate will:
- be flexible
- have effective communication skills
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- have a basic level of ICT competency
- To conduct examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), awarding body and Ormiston Meridian Academy instructions
- To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process
An application form and job description can be obtained by clicking the links below, or by emailing Mrs L Blunt.
To find out more about working at Ormiston Meridian Academy please contact:
Mrs L Blunt, Exams Officer at email@example.com
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check