Are you eligible?
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit – provided you have an annual net income of no more that £7,400 as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods (not including any benefits you get)
How to claim:
You must be eligible to claim free school meals (see above)
To claim for free school meals you will need to complete the form below and return the completed form to the academy, along with evidence to support your application.
If you wish to contact the City Council direct, to complete your application, please contact:
Free School Meals Officer