Assistant Principal – Raising Achievement and Strategic Leadership of Mathematics Leadership
Pay Range (L14 – L18) £55,064 – £60,755
Required for September 2019
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and dynamic Assistant Principal to join our senior team. Applications are invited from exceptional leaders who share our deep commitment to securing the very best outcomes for all our students across all subjects, have a proven track of raising achievement and progress for different groups of students and have successfully led mathematics and numeracy across the curriculum. The successful candidate will have a clear vision of how to raise attainment and progress and take specific responsibility for:
- Whole school data collection, analysis and reporting on outcomes
- Supporting middle leaders to use data effectively to inform curriculum planning, teaching and pastoral actions
- Tracking student progress
- Implementing and evaluating intervention strategies that rapidly raise achievement
- Reporting to parents
- Developing student motivation, aspiration and ambition
- Strategic leadership of mathematics and numeracy across the curriculum
If you share our vision and ambition to make a huge difference to the lives of our young people, their families and our community, then we would be delighted to hear from you. Application packs and further information can be obtained by clicking the links below or by emailing Mrs J Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about working at Ormiston Meridian Academy please contact Mrs C Stanyer (Vice Principal and Principal from September 2019) at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon Monday 20th May 2019.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd May 2019.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.